So you are thinking of getting the polish eggs
No Miss, I already bought the khaki Polish eggs. I found a seperate bloodline of Houdans though. The guy lives out by where Simone lives. I originally found them on Ebay...
Screenshot_20200310-054536_eBay.jpg

But then I saw his pictures on craigslist's too...
Screenshot_20200310-054744_Opera.jpg

This one's dedicated to all the insomniacs! ;)
Listener beware, heavy distortion and screams will follow.

We will never sleep, cause sleep is for the week. We will never rest till we are clucking dead.

(Insert growling scream! )

I've got a secret! It's on the tip of my tongue it's on the back of my lung. I've got a secret. I know something you don't know!

Last edited:
It's a metal megahit!

Randy, the lead singer of LoG asked his at the time girlfriend to marry him on stage to this song

Okay, so it's not exactly a romantic song. It's actually an anti-war song.
Now you've got something to die for
Infidel
Imperial
Lust for blood
A blind crusade
Apocalyptic
We count the days
Bombs to set the people free
Blood to feed the dollar tree
Flags for coffins on the screen
Oil for the machine
Army of liberation
Gunpoint indoctrination
The fires of sedation fulfill the prophecy
Send the children to the fire
Sons and daughters stack the pyre
Stoke the flame of the empire,
Live to lie another day
Face of hypocrisy
Raping democracy
Apocalyptic, we count the days
We'll never get out of this hole
Until we've dug our own grave
And drug the rest down with us
The burning home of the brave
Burn

I dedicate this to Dee. The little old lady who schooled me in anger.
I know most people here won't know who Pantera are. Different strokes and all. Pantera was very influential to a younger me. I used to fight all time when I was younger. I was confused, and troubled, but mostly I was angry. It took me a long time to be able to understand why, but in the mean time I was getting in trouble hand over fist, literally.

When I was 13, I worked for a lady who ran a flea market stand. She was from Spain and at 69 years old she could run circles around me. She told me one day "I might be 69, but you're the old one." That statement has always stuck in my head. Mostly because she was right. I was in the state of mind a ritchey old grump should be in. I didn't know (and still struggle with) how to just lets things go. People should have just called my Chip.

You get tons of rude people doing sales, especially when they feel you should barter with them. (funny, I love to barter now ;) ). Dee spoke great English, but in general the market was latino, sho she mostly spoke Spanish there. She'd often get confused and speak the wrong language without noticing. Sometimes both languages in the same sentence.

One day Dee and I are working our stand, and this...(insert colorfully descriptive words for male)... started yelling at Dee. "I don't speak that schnitz! What are you stupid?" Now, I don't speak Spanish either, and everyone assumed Dee was my grandma. It annoyed me when I was assumed to speak Spanish also. Nobody ever yelled at me for it though, and when that guy yelled at Dee I lost it and I let him have it. It didn't get physical thankfully (this was a full grown man, I was a boy). It did get nasty though and I did try to fight him.

Later that day when Dee and I finished unloading at home, I was sure she was going to fire me. She hadn't spoke to me the rest of the day. Instead though, she introduced me to metal music. Here's the little old lady standing all of 4'11" shadow boxing listening to Pantera's "Five minutes alone" telling me I've got anger issues. Lol, I was so confused by what I was seeing and hearing. "You've got to find a way to deal with the jerks in life. That man would have killed you. Do you think I need you to defend my honor? That's going to get you killed."

She sent me home with 3 albums that day, and I still listen to those songs today. She gave me Pantera's "Far Beyond Driven" & "Vulgar Display of Power." I also got Sepulera's "Chaos A.D." They really did help me channel my anger in my positive ways. I know a lot of people just think Metal to be a negative or just angry music, but if you actually read the lyrics, the messages are no different than a lot of music out there. Static X reads like poetry to me.

Back
Top Bottom