My boy has actually been a big help the last few weeks that he's been home. He helps with the morning chores and plants stuff with me in the garden before going in and doing his school work. I'm really thankful that he's almost 12 and can basically do most of his work without me being super hands on, because I would be the world's worst teacher if this had happened a few years ago when he was younger. 😬

IMG_2406.jpeg

My boy has actually been a big help the last few weeks that he's been home. He helps with the morning chores and plants stuff with me in the garden before going in and doing his school work. I'm really thankful that he's almost 12 and can basically do most of his work without me being super hands on, because I would be the world's worst teacher if this had happened a few years ago when he was younger. 😬

View attachment 2077515
LOVE!!!

I must be a dummy because I didn't realize you were selling chicks. I would have bought from you to keep the money local before going to Papa's Poultry.
Ehh, you wouldn't want those. They're all cockerels being resold at a mark up. I've got LF cockerels, Ancona ducklings, and bantam frizzle currently listed though.

20200405_164704.jpg
20200405_164721.jpg
20200405_164816.jpg
20200405_164836.jpg
20200406_100527.jpg
20200406_120929.jpg

Good morning! I have a question about what @Pyxis said, are people really that stupid?or is it hysteria?or both?
Good morning Patti. :hugs
I feel the older I get, the more I think people really are that stupid. Of course, there's also the media with their stories of terror, which I'd guess is driving hysteria too. :confused:
Did you guys see the couple that took fish meds and the husband died? I thought it was hysteria because it was mentioned some similar sounding med may help prevent or cure Coronavirus or whatever so they took it but then I heard the woman killed her husband on purpose so now idk.

There was also a case recently in Illinois I think of a murder suicide. :( man thought the wife had it so he killed her and then himself. Turned out she didn’t even have it. :hmm

Did you guys see the couple that took fish meds and the husband died? I thought it was hysteria because it was mentioned some similar sounding med may help prevent or cure Coronavirus or whatever so they took it but then I heard the woman killed her husband on purpose so now idk.

There was also a case recently in Illinois I think of a murder suicide. :( man thought the wife had it so he killed her and then himself. Turned out she didn’t even have it. :hmm
That's all bat guano bonkers! :barnie

Our kids have been granted a week of pupil free days before school holidays so no work for us For 3 weeks. (Legally they can't start holidays early but they can do as many pupil free days as they like) Don't worry about trying to fill the kids days up. If takes 20-30 kids 5hours to work through, it'll probably only take 2 hours (or less) for 1 kid because theres only 1 to focus on. Let them play, build,experiment, explore and problem solve boredom.

I've almost got the 4x8 a-frame done. I did get a bit of work in yesterday, but not much. I've just got to cut and attach the HWC to the end caps and 2nd door. By the way, using a cutting wheel is the way to go with HWC. 4' cuts take about 1 minute including grinding the edges down smooth. ;)

I'll tell y'all what... I'm tired and sore. It's been a bunch of bending over to make this pin.

Someone is coming by in the morning to buy some of the Ancona, which will be nice. :)

Back
Top Bottom