Hey guys. Purina does chick week about poultry nutrition occasionally at the community center here. If I could get them to do an online duck nutrition class would anybody be interested. I would want to judge interest first before approaching them. Also can someone refer me to a moderator, I think I would need to talk to one first.
The list of Staff is here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/members/?key=staff_members
You can contact any of us via private message.

What are your night time temps though you don’t want her to chill at 2 weeks old. I guess I am trying to say don’t you care?
I actually love her to bits.... I raised her by hand after all. Just because she was unexpected doesn't mean I don't care.... Lowest temps tonight are supposed to be 59-60 degrees. She will be checked on throughout the night and brought in if itseems it is getting to cold in the coop for her. Our coop is always much warmer inside it then outside it.

She's already losing many of her chest, neck, and side baby fluff, the coop also stays about 10 degrees warmer then outside, would put inside the coop around 70 degreese by the time we get to our low. Also going to check and see if we have a spare heating lamp bulb to, put in with her

Back
Top Bottom