No no thats our pastrol companys' rule. Is a downside to working for a someone instead of owning our own farm. But than the benefit of at the end of the day, we still get paid no matter how good or bad the season is. We wouldn't have that perk if we owned our own farm. But I can have as many horses as I like and even have jumps and a round yard set up... shame I can't ride. The only Chicken rule I know of in Oz is no Roosters in town
I love learning this stuff.

I love learning this stuff.
It's interesting how everyone does everything differently. Like here you need a liscense and depending on the state, a minimum number of birds to own emus (eg you have to have atleast 25) or sell their eggs, but over there they are treated like most other birds. Actually we can't own any fun animals without liscenses... even need one for frogs and reptiles.

Hi everybody! :frow Don't think I've posted in this thread before... Is this where everybody's hiding since the other duck-chat threads are inactive?

The snow has finally thawed so much that I could "throw out" the half-grown ducklings today. Of course they jumped right into the creek for a bath!
DSC_0044_mod2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom