So this crazy duck lady goes to get duckling food, she has to drive 40 minutes each way because her local feed store is out and she didn't plan ahead. Gets her duckling food and stops to peruse the chicks on her way out. There were literally a thousand of them of all different kinds, when what did she spy? A lone pekin in a tub with 200 or more chicks. We can't have this and she returns to buy the poor ducklig. The kind store owner said you can have that duckling for free, and look here is a Rouen, take that one too.
View attachment 2178119

Please for the sake of yourself and your family, consider joining DA. (Dux Anonymous) they have chapters everywhere.

No Chris sightings yet... :hit all the craziness going on over there right now he may stay safely tucked away from the internet awhile longer. Just reminding myself this is a normal way for people to deal with anxiety. I hope he's starting to feel better.

What kind of quail do you have? We are looking at getting some japanese quail and my son plans to sell the males and eggs to save up money for some Californian quail.

So this crazy duck lady goes to get duckling food, she has to drive 40 minutes each way because her local feed store is out and she didn't plan ahead. Gets her duckling food and stops to peruse the chicks on her way out. There were literally a thousand of them of all different kinds, when what did she spy? A lone pekin in a tub with 200 or more chicks. We can't have this and she returns to buy the poor ducklig. The kind store owner said you can have that duckling for free, and look here is a Rouen, take that one too.
View attachment 2178119
:frow Good afternoon Lisa, have a great day. Wonderful score...
Afternoon all. On the hunt for some block out curtains today. Moon is bright!
:frow Good morning Wunda, have a great day
Hi everyone!! Hope everyone’s well. My quail hatch is just wrapping up. 20 babies. :D

Still no word from Chris? :(
:frow Good afternoon Kelsey, have a great day

:frow Good afternoon Lisa, have a great day. Wonderful score...
:frow Good morning Wunda, have a great day
:frow Good afternoon Kelsey, have a great day
Thank you! You too!!! I think I’m gonna go shopping or at least for a drive in a bit haha

Just had to put down a chicken a bit ago so I’m kind of wanting to get out.

So sorry Kelsey :hugs :hugs
Very sorry about your chicken @KDOGG331 @Magnolia Ducks what precious ducklings congrats!! Hi Wunda and Bob, enjoy your weekend everyone.
Thank you both!!! :hugs

I should have done it yesterday probably and feel bad about that :( but at least it’s done now.

She had Mareks I’m pretty sure because I just had to put down a cockerel a month and a half ago for the same thing. :hit

I had 3 that weren’t vaccinated because I hatched them myself (the rest of my flock is vaccinated) and so far I’ve now had to put down 2 of the 3. :hit

Have one cockerel left but I’m sure he’s gonna get it too which sucks cause he’s so pretty and my favorite. :hit

I’ve been trying to save eggs :lau

Back
Top Bottom