Good morning Muscovy Wunda, and good afternoon everyone else. It's chilly but the sun is shining. I have moved the seedlings back out onto the deck for the day. I'll check in on the ducks a bit later. They still seem to be freeloading. Either that or they are hiding their eggs extremely well!

No damage it was just a rain event for us. No wind. We did get over 4feet of water over the back gate but that's bottom land where the feral hogs live. We have a creek that runs the edge of the property and it changed our property line a little. We are 50 feet above sea level. For here that's a lot. So out of the 500 year flood plain, though we've had 3 hundred year flood events in the last 5 years. Plus a fire event about 8 years ago.

Hi, we are having a tropical storm here. Mostly a rain event. We got 2 inches yesterday and 6 more predicted today. That will seem like a lot but it isn't for us. Harvey was a lot but that was 36 inches
Oh yes, i remember Harvey! Just a mile away from my house the road to the airport was completely flooded and i couldn't fly to NYC that Sunday afternoon. So baaad! 😆
But seriously Harvey was the last nail to the coffin and one of the reasons why we left the Houston area.

You
No damage it was just a rain event for us. No wind. We did get over 4feet of water over the back gate but that's bottom land where the feral hogs live. We have a creek that runs the edge of the property and it changed our property line a little. We are 50 feet above sea level. For here that's a lot. So out of the 500 year flood plain, though we've had 3 hundred year flood events in the last 5 years. Plus a fire event about 8 years ago.
Re lower then me... I think we are about 100... our creek bed breaks every 5 years and floods every 10 years. Its a flood year

Back
Top Bottom