Kiwibird

Crowing
Jan 24, 2008
NZ
Good morning Muscovy Wunda, and good afternoon everyone else. It's chilly but the sun is shining. I have moved the seedlings back out onto the deck for the day. I'll check in on the ducks a bit later. They still seem to be freeloading. Either that or they are hiding their eggs extremely well!

Magnolia Ducks

Crowing
Jan 24, 2018
Magnolia, TX
No damage it was just a rain event for us. No wind. We did get over 4feet of water over the back gate but that's bottom land where the feral hogs live. We have a creek that runs the edge of the property and it changed our property line a little. We are 50 feet above sea level. For here that's a lot. So out of the 500 year flood plain, though we've had 3 hundred year flood events in the last 5 years. Plus a fire event about 8 years ago.

Sep 2, 2018
Big Chimney, WV
My Coop
Hi, we are having a tropical storm here. Mostly a rain event. We got 2 inches yesterday and 6 more predicted today. That will seem like a lot but it isn't for us. Harvey was a lot but that was 36 inches
Oh yes, i remember Harvey! Just a mile away from my house the road to the airport was completely flooded and i couldn't fly to NYC that Sunday afternoon. So baaad! 😆
But seriously Harvey was the last nail to the coffin and one of the reasons why we left the Houston area.

Muscovy Wunda

Crowing
Nov 5, 2018
Central West NSW Australia
You
No damage it was just a rain event for us. No wind. We did get over 4feet of water over the back gate but that's bottom land where the feral hogs live. We have a creek that runs the edge of the property and it changed our property line a little. We are 50 feet above sea level. For here that's a lot. So out of the 500 year flood plain, though we've had 3 hundred year flood events in the last 5 years. Plus a fire event about 8 years ago.
Re lower then me... I think we are about 100... our creek bed breaks every 5 years and floods every 10 years. Its a flood year

Top Bottom