I grew up in Lake County between Hammond and Gary. A little town called Griffith. I haven't spent any significant time there since I joined the Air Force. I go back every now and again to visit Mom.

Thank You for your service :thumbsup
My brother is also Air Force, about 15 years in England, now at Warren AFB in Cheyenne WY. Retired but still works for them. Missile codes and inspections, he's a brainiac but I don't hold it against him.
I was accepted once upon a time and didn't go... admittedly one of the worst mistakes I've ever made.

@Magnolia Ducks it would be a nice gesture for sure considering.

I went to candle the eggs and one had moved so they are in lockdown. About 12 hours early but the air cell is pretty big in that one. I couldn’t see any internal pips yet but the one that moved looked like maybe the bill is pressed against the membrane.

@Magnolia Ducks it would be a nice gesture for sure considering.

I went to candle the eggs and one had moved so they are in lockdown. About 12 hours early but the air cell is pretty big in that one. I couldn’t see any internal pips yet but the one that moved looked like maybe the bill is pressed against the membrane.
Oh yeah they do that earlier then chickens... just to mess with you and drag the process out. I lockdown my duckys 5 days before hatch day because of that.

Oh yeah they do that earlier then chickens... just to mess with you and drag the process out. I lockdown my duckys 5 days before hatch day because of that.
Just to mess with us huh? :gig
I’ve read many duck hatching threads on here and I know patience is a must so I’m trying not to get excited about anything until Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom