Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

Would they also kill raccoons? - I'm seriously thinking about guardian Turkeys for my ducks now…
I lost a turkey to a pack of raccoons... She fought them off, but they did way too much damage.
Morning all! Hapoy turkey day eve
:frow Hit there, how was your Wednesday?

Turkeys would push dux in front of raccoons if needed.

Turkeys are a friend to mankind and realize dux are evil.
And mankind is kind to them and eats them on Turkey day! I don't think turkeys think dux are evil. Dunno what they think about turkey eatin' man…

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

I lost a turkey to a pack of raccoons... She fought them off, but they did way too much damage.

:frow Hit there, how was your Wednesday?
She fought of a pack of raccoons!? I begin to understand why we have so many wild turkeys around here. Maybe the 'coons are just misunderstood refugees? - Naahh! Dux murderers they are!

Good Morning, Day, Afternoon, Evening or Night to everybody!
Just 8 hours before i get a four day break from my job…
:frow Good morning Hillbilly, have a great day... Since I didn't get to take veterans day off, I took today off. It'll be a nice long weekend.

And mankind is kind to them and eats them on Turkey day! I don't think turkeys think dux are evil. Dunno what they think about turkey eatin' man…

turkeys love mankind so much they consider it an honor to be chosen to feed us.

To be the Thanksgiving day guest is such a huge
Honor for a turkey that when I am picking and removing the head of the guest, they all gather around me and beg to be the one.

That’s the kind of love they have for us, compared to a dux that just wants to poop on us.

Good afternoon, evening, morning all. I swore I was I was going to leave those eggs alone and let them do their thing. I candled them this afternoon and they both have internal pips. The grandkids are excited and will keep an eye on the incubator while I cook tomorrow. I’m so happy I’ll have things to keep me busy! I’m pretty excited too.

Back
Top Bottom