Actually yes! - We had roasted Duck for Thanksgiving and it was delicious. None of our ducks, just a store bought organic free ranging raised duck that was fed a gluten free diet… 😜
But i was feeling already sick on Wednesday afternoon.
Can't blame the duck!
Wanna watch me blame the dux?

Your crows are very different to ours.... only reason they chase off other birds is so they can hunt themselves. Awful birds crows (here atleast) watch them bully birds to death. Including poultry. New born animals they eat the eyes out before they can even get up to walk. AWFUL
My ducks and the crows seem to have some kind of agreement, the crows have never attacked a duckling here, even the summer-ducklings that were lead out of the duck-house by their mom at an age of three days were safe.

Isn't moose meat too lean for steaks or burgers?
I had an elk-burger once and it was quite dry…
It’s very lean. Lean enough to starve on it is the story we grew up with. But the steaks are good as is the roast. they are tasty just not mouth watering tender

My ducks and the crows seem to have some kind of agreement, the crows have never attacked a duckling here, even the summer-ducklings that were lead out of the duck-house by their mom at an age of three days were safe.
The ones over here just seem brutal. I feel about crows the way Ralphie feels about dux

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom