Good morning I hope you have a rockin day as well!!! My new favorite sounds is these sweet ducklings splashing around in their drinking water. It almost sounds like a trickling waterfall. Have y'all ever noticed this?? 🥰
Yup and they'll swim in anything they can get into...

The first notification hit my inbox! Gonna start putting together the brooder tonight :wee

ducks.jpeg

🎉 Woohoo 🎉
What all did you order? I ordered 15 rare breed chicks (their choice) from them and they are all so adorable. I can't wait to be able to ID their breeds.

This one is two silver appleyards, one blue swedish, and a welsh harlequin <3 I also have 3 geese, 15 chickies, and possibly 6 more anconas coming in two weeks 😁

Next year I definitely want to do a surprise pack of rare breeds, have it feel like Christmas lol

This one is two silver appleyards, one blue swedish, and a welsh harlequin <3 I also have 3 geese, 15 chickies, and possibly 6 more anconas coming in two weeks 😁

Next year I definitely want to do a surprise pack of rare breeds, have it feel like Christmas lol
Nice!!!! How exciting!!! I reallyyyyy want some geese too but I think I have my hands full right now. I am gonna get these ones settled in and then think about it some more.

The rare breed package is so interesting. I did find out that I got 2 phoenix chickens which I am super stoked about. That was my dream chicken. I even think one is a roo, thanks to someone IDing them. I was going to pick all mine out individually at cackle but I couldn't decide. If I would have had it my way I would have spent hundreds lol. I figured this way is cheapest and easiest. You can't give me too many options. I will take all year to decide.

You guys are going to have to share pics of your babies! Aust post yesterday announved they will no longer post perishable items so all the egg sellers are losing their minds. I guess they forget we actually have hundreds of courier companies that are cheaper and for those that live over the mountains, quicker :idunno
Some people are too quick to react and don't think about stuff like that. You sound like a smart cookie though, good for you!
I will post some pics when I get off work. I can share with y'all one of them outta the group. This one's temporary name is fat fat. My others will fly to me as soon as I come around the brooder...fat fat is just too big to do that and will look at me like "pick me up woman" so that is what I do lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20210418_153559618.jpg
    IMG_20210418_153559618.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20210418_153241104.jpg
    IMG_20210418_153241104.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom