Good Afternoon, Evening, Night, Morning or Day to Everybody on the beautiful Blue Marble Planet! 🌎

If i gather all the neighbors and we all blow to the north-west as strong as we can, would that stop this cold front from creating a mess here tomorrow and on Thursday? 🤔

1618939862249.png

Good Afternoon, Evening, Night, Morning or Day to Everybody on the beautiful Blue Marble Planet! 🌎

If i gather all the neighbors and we all blow to the north-west as strong as we can, would that stop this cold front from creating a mess here tomorrow and on Thursday? 🤔

View attachment 2626600
I doubt it we have all our fans pointing south East.

Well Top Hat is not doing good again this afternoon. Just sitting and watching the others. I now wonder if she has meat bird syndrome. She's kind of old for it ,8 months. But she is 3/4 Pekin and fat.
Oh no! Poor Top Hat! - Can you try to reduce the protein in her diet a bit? She will hate you for that, but a day or two with lot's of salad will be good for her kidneys, if that is mbs.
But not salad a la Garfield:

1618974919465.png

No green peas either! - Poor Top Hat…

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

View attachment 2626600

Hope it missed you, it found its way here this morning

View attachment 2626600
We didn't get any snow but it got below freezing here. But I mean, why wouldn't it?? Our big garden had everything sprouting up big and beautiful. My husband just finished building the coop, so it and the birds have been move in ready for almost a week, but I held off bc I saw we were gonna get a cold front... Lol this is the way my luck runs, so I really should have expected it! Did it snow where y'all were at???

Well Top Hat is not doing good again this afternoon. Just sitting and watching the others. I now wonder if she has meat bird syndrome. She's kind of old for it ,8 months. But she is 3/4 Pekin and fat.
Oh no! I hope she is going to pull through. I'm gonna have to research that meat bird thing.... 4 out of my 6 are pekins. More good vibes sent your way!

Back
Top Bottom