Guess what? It’s likely fertile too cuz I got a drake :p
77453B92-DE89-4666-98DC-37741550E5F2.jpeg

I'm yet to own a barra with a pumped up tyre. Even my 4 wheeled barrow has all flats
The whole mess started even earlier: Drove to the U-Haul station, got the trailer after the usual discussion about my German drivers license without an expiration date, and discovered that the wife had removed the trailer hook from the car… bought a new one for $30. Drove to buy the duck pellets and found out that the garden-cart (that thing with four wheels) had two flats. Guess who had used it last - starts with "w"…
And then the wheelbarrow had a flat too, fortunately i could pump it up and the tire would last for three runs between the driveway and the feed-house. Problem is, that in the wheelbarrow i can only haul two bags at once, while the garden cart takes four (five when the ground is dry), so i had to run back and forth twelve instead of six times. And i had only 30 minutes to unload the trailer before i had to be on the phone with a customer again.
Guess what: The wheelbarrow can take only one strawbale, compared to the garden-cart which takes four. And i bought 19 bales…
20210506_182624[1].jpg
And i'm getting better and better backing up a trailer…

The whole mess started even earlier: Drove to the U-Haul station, got the trailer after the usual discussion about my German drivers license without an expiration date, and discovered that the wife had removed the trailer hook from the car… bought a new one for $30. Drove to buy the duck pellets and found out that the garden-cart (that thing with four wheels) had two flats. Guess who had used it last - starts with "w"…
And then the wheelbarrow had a flat too, fortunately i could pump it up and the tire would last for three runs between the driveway and the feed-house. Problem is, that in the wheelbarrow i can only haul two bags at once, while the garden cart takes four (five when the ground is dry), so i had to run back and forth twelve instead of six times. And i had only 30 minutes to unload the trailer before i had to be on the phone with a customer again.
Guess what: The wheelbarrow can take only one strawbale, compared to the garden-cart which takes four. And i bought 19 bales…
And i'm getting better and better backing up a trailer…
Do german liscences have an expiration that just isn't marked? Garden cart! Is that what a 4 wheeled wheel barrow is called? Mine has a tippy function. Thinking of grabbing new tyres from bunnings tomorrow

Do german liscences have an expiration that just isn't marked? Garden cart! Is that what a 4 wheeled wheel barrow is called? Mine has a tippy function. Thinking of grabbing new tyres from bunnings tomorrow
The old German licenses indeed had no expiration date, neither printed, nor by design.
But they have changed the law - retroactive, causing plenty of court work - and now the actual drivers-licenses do expire. Only the license-document itself, not the license to drive. So we have to exchange our old drivers licenses into new ones and pay a fee, of course. I have until 2023 before my license expires.
I don't know how to translate this, in Germany you have the allowance to drive after you pass the tests and that will not be revoked unless yo do BS. And then there is the document itself with the picture and that does expire in the future and must be replaced, but a new test is not necessary (yet).

Dear 9Lives,

i don't know how to say that gently, but Blanca Duck absolutely doesn't care weather the cat-food is for indoor or for outdoor cats as long as it is served by the pound…
1620414572980.png

Signed up for their newsletter (and coupons!) and receive funny e-mails from their computer system that still thinks Blanca Duck is my cat.

:frow Good afternoon Hillbilly, have a great day...

I remember going in to take my Florida driver's test... Lady asked who my backup driver was and I told her me. Had my German license, My Military license, my international license and the one I was surrendering the Indiana license a long with a letter from the state stating that it was valid for another 3 years. The lady looked really confused.

Back
Top Bottom