Just set some eggs from my newest experiment. 1/4 Pekin, 1/4 Runner and 1/2 KC. Looking for egg machines.
Oh boy! That will be interesting dux: Large like Pekins, fast as Runners and skittish like KCs. The day when you turn into the axe-murderer will be the last day you have seen them, they will leave dux-shaped holes in your doors when they run away from you… :lau

Todays show day!!! I am about to cross a line I can't cross back... hoping to learn some things today that I just can't from reading. @Magnolia Ducks have you ever seen white campells? They had some white campell ducklings for sale at auction afew weeks ago? Didn't know they were a thing.
Never even heard of them.

Ok looked them up. It seems they were the original color. Suggested that they be used to produce sex linked ducklings. Very interesting I have to read more.
Thst's cool! I've always been disappointed with the lack of sex linkable in ducks. I'm excited to see how your little egg laying machine project works out. If it does you'll have to think of a name dor the group

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

And Happy Mother's day :hugs

Best of luck Wunda
Thanks Bob, it was a great little show to test out the waters. Lots of people have game bantams and the super size game birds out here. I think they are the Australian game, and I guess they are so popular because they are big enough and bad tempered enough to take on a wedge tailed eagle.

Back
Top Bottom