Herbs would be nice, it's next to the kitchen. I would love a rosmary hedge, but whenever I put rosmary in the ground it dies. Lots of people grow it successfully so I must be doing something wrong. Soil is between clay and sand, but as its going to be a raised bed I can add potting mix or whatever to improve it. Climate, needs drought tolerance.
I use to have quite a few herbs but my chickens took care of most of them. I still have Thyme which I love and some chocolate mint and a few others but since It's my fault I have let them into my back yard what should I expect.

Good morning folks :frow

Ugh, I've been sick with a virus (it's not Covid, don't worry) for five days now and I just want it to go. away. My fever broke today, but surprise, I now have a secondary ear infection! Hurray! Starting antibiotics for that today.

I had just gotten in a shipment of chicks for a project I was starting and wanted to handle them a lot so they were super friendly, and then I got sick and that went out the window, so now I'll have to see if I can win them over.

Bleck.
Hope you're better very soon :hugs

Back
Top Bottom