Got some more Chinese Stuff over the weekend:
full
full
I know @Pyxis that's not a duck on the duck 💩 sign, but i could not resist… I need to put that on the door to the duck-yard.
The other sign is already hanging over the bathroom's light switch!

And i had a chance to examine Buffzilla's nest-mountain, she came out left a large green sausage behind then turned into a quacknado:

I used the opportunity to examine mount duck-nest, candle and count the eggs. Stopped counting at 20 eggs… All in different stages, about eight look like they are about to pip internally, though is is difficult to figure out at what stage an entire black egg (inside) is…

I have also received a dirt-cheap chinese incubator - a styro-foam box with a heating element, a thermostat and very confusing instructions:

No, i am not joining the hatching business! - I just want to make sure that when the inevitable happens and Buffzilla leaves the nest with a bunch of ducklings and abandons a bunch of "bad" eggs behind, that i can take over and maybe rescue the one or the other duckling. She has entirely black eggs as well as some in early development stage in her nest.

And i paid just $30 for that Styro-Foam box…

If i understand the instructions (below, make sure your bladder is empty!) correctly, i need to put water into the two plastic-bags and lay that bag flat at the bottom of the styro-foam box, place the heating element on top of it, attach the temperature sensor. Wrap the eggs in the quilt-material that came with the whole caboodle… 😵🥴
@Pyxis - Hey Hatchi-wan does that make any sense to incubate eggs on some kind of a temperature controlled water-bed?

Here's the »Semi-Automatic Incubator Operating Manual« - translated semi-automatically from Chinese to English by an AI:
full

Last edited:
Is this a trick :p 🫣
No, not a trick, but if think twice before you open the link. It is like walking into a dollar store, everything's just a dollar. Oh this looks nice, i can use a couple of these, that would look good in the living-room, always wated this,… In the end you pay over $50 and you still haven't not bought everything you like…
That web-site is like a glue trap for hill-billies!

Back
Top Bottom