Pics
No you're not :hugs We get tunnel vision on one thing that we tend to over look others :rolleyes:
Ive been busy integrating the rest of the flock I didnt really check my old girls. Like her. And my memtally challenged roo doesnt clean himself so I had to sit and cut out lice eggs off him amd dust everyone else. Plus its winter, their water keeps freezing, some of my girls are in their first time molt. All in time for the holidays. I'm going crazy.

Check your feed stores for other antibiotics maybe.
Theyre illegal in PA. Shes up walking around the living room pecking at the stuff the dogs left. She's highly alert, but still not her sassy self. She was born a sticky chick and lived through it. Shes a very strong girl for being tiny.

Drove past my house real quick before I drove down to the coop. She is too much.

Attachments

• 20181123_183445.jpg
    20181123_183445.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 18
I am rooting for you both! If there is something I can do from California, I'd do it. Seriously. PM me if there is anything I can send to you or do for you.
Thank you. She's been way better. She ate alot last night and attacked me for lasagna. No lasagna for her tho. Lol. Then she was walking across the couch and jumped on me to sleep on my shoulder. I have work for 9 hrs tomorrow. Not sure what to do with her. Thinking of sticking her in their bathroom so I can keep refilling her water. She empties that bowl fast.

Can you guys look at my other thread? I'm confused with this chicken as well. She did a healthy poop this morning, eating, and drinking. Just doing that weird sleep thing.

Nug is walking around the living room making her "look at this" noises to attract the other girls. I got the calcium d3. How much should I break and give every day?

Back
Top Bottom