Things you wish you could say

Shouldn't they try to help the bird first?
Of course. I'll be one of the first people to do home treatment, I've been doing home treatments for nearly everything, man and beast, for over 10 years. Yet, there is a point that home treatment can't fix or cure some things. Personally, if my bird survived a hawk attack and is in pretty bad shape, I'll cull the bird. Though if the attack only resulted in a broken leg.. I'll probably go to the vet.

Of course. I'll be one of the first people to do home treatment, I've been doing home treatments for nearly everything, man and beast, for over 10 years. Yet, there is a point that home treatment can't fix or cure some things. Personally, if my bird survived a hawk attack and is in pretty bad shape, I'll cull the bird. Though if the attack only resulted in a broken leg.. I'll probably go to the vet.
Gotcha. Was just trying to understand

Dude. Seriously. Stop being lazy and shave. That s**t's almost all white and makes you look like the unabomber.

....Said to the guy in the mirror.
Grow the hair! Stop the repression.

Long live the beard!

Unabomber? Seriously? That was ages ago. You need to update your references. Santa has a white beard and brings joy where ever he goes. He is in customer service too!

Dude. Seriously. Stop being lazy and shave. That s**t's almost all white and makes you look like the unabomber.

....Said to the guy in the mirror.
Beards are awesome. You could be like my hubby who is 30 and already has lots of white. Embrace the change....
Grow the hair! Stop the repression.

Long live the beard!
Formula 1 Beard GIF by Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport

Back
Top Bottom