Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Hey CG! I'm going to PM you when the kids go down. they're givin' me trouble. :) Whiney today.

Also- someone tell me roughly how long it takes after mating for the spermy to actually "work".

If it's early enough in the day and the job was done right the next days egg should be fertile.
wink.png

sbost, glad to hear you fixed the condensation issue and that your babies are hatching out ok!!
Well I can't thank you and everyone enough!!! I proudly present "Iain" and "Utah"... if you don't mind have two ducks named after you. Truly you helped more than you will ever know. I know it is a round world so I can't wait to do the same for someone else... when I get more experience! And here is their buddy cheering them on so they can come play.

Celtic, back to my angelwing drake.... you said to wrap wing, then wrap wing to body? I see tons of pics for wrapping body, but how do I wrap the wing first? Also, what should I use to wrap it? Medical tape? Vet wrap? Duct tape?

I can take pic of him if it helps to advise best course of action?

Well I can't thank you and everyone enough!!! I proudly present "Iain" and "Utah"... if you don't mind have two ducks named after you. Truly you helped more than you will ever know. I know it is a round world so I can't wait to do the same for someone else... when I get more experience! And here is their buddy cheering them on so they can come play.

sooooo cute

love.gif
Sbost!! It was my sincere pleasure to help! By the way, my hubby's name is Iain. If ya want... you can name one Janet instead (that's my name). Thanks for the tribute!
hugs.gif

alright thats fine lol. =)

and i think i read somewhere a day or 2?
could be wrong

Crap. Okay. That's good though. I saw some action today with mallard girl. And I actually saw the tallywacker... so I know that part is working.

Haven't seen him show interest in Ancona girl yet today. He just loves that mallard for some reason. (but she really doesn't like him.)

If it's early enough in the day and the job was done right the next days egg should be fertile.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom