dublinducks

Chirping
Apr 15, 2023
Three adult silkie roosters - One gorgeous gold partridge, one black with gold leakage, one black with a little white leakage. Just tightening up my breeding program and don't need them in it. I am unsure how old they are, I bought them as adults, but I would say the oldest would be about 2 years. Fantastic type, awesome fertility, dog tame. They currently live in a group of 6 roosters and I've had no aggression issues, so I would highly advise to not put them with other roosters -- they'll probably be killed.
One silkie cockerel - 7 weeks old today. He's a strange color, I would almost say gray or silver partridge. Mottled gray with a banded red/brown neck and belly with black head streamers. A really attractive guy, already super nice and fluffy. Runs a little when you go to pick him up but settles down in your arms.

Ideally I'd like to sell them all together, asking $65 for the whole group. Otherwise individually I'm asking $20 a piece, but that's up for negotiation.

I've attached pictures of the adults, please note that the white, splash, and pure black roosters are not for sale.
I am working on a picture of the young cockerel, I'll attached that when I get a chance.

Prices are negotiable! Thanks for checking us out.

Attachments

• IMG_9445.jpeg
    IMG_9445.jpeg
    909.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9436.jpeg
    IMG_9436.jpeg
    779.2 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom