Today, I paid all of my parents debts...

My mother left no debts fortunately. My father on the other hand had £80,000 worth of credit card debt. An £80,000 loan that was supposed to pay off the credit card debt but didn't. Several cheque book accounts all with large over drafts and other loans with different banks all in it totalled about £250,000. According to UK law if you die without an estate as he did the debt dies with you so I pent three years telling banks to go away as they were not and did not get one penny from me.

She's so very lucky to have a son like you. I had to sell family heirlooms to pay off the parent's debt when dad died, then I had to protect what was left from the family vultures.

What a beautiful kindness you have, your mothers very lucky to have a son who cares so much for her peace of mind. thanks for sharing, it always warms my heart to know this kind of kindness exists.Im so sorry for your loss.x

Spook you claim not to be rich but I beg to differ. In todays world we equate rich with money but you are rich with character and that will never be exceeded by any amount of money.

Back
Top Bottom