Traditional Serama

thumbsup.gif

Marking my place and following along.
smile.png

Definitely marking my place too. This is more my style....I love all my Seramas no matter what color they are. I've rehomed a couple pretty amazing birds over the past few months because of leg color because I was told they were not "acceptable". I'm kicking myself now
he.gif
Not anymore....I'm following this line of thinking from now with my Seramas.

Definitely marking my place too. This is more my style....I love all my Seramas no matter what color they are. I've rehomed a couple pretty amazing birds over the past few months because of leg color because I was told they were not "acceptable". I'm kicking myself now
he.gif
Not anymore....I'm following this line of thinking from now with my Seramas.

I never really noticed leg color till reading these posts. What color is preferred?

Leg color only matters if you show ABA, they want yellow, because that is what the WHITE serama standard says.

SCNA table top standards do not judge by color.

I don't know why some people want to make others feel inferior for breeding to one standard instead of the other, but that just seems to be how it is.

The Seramas in pic 2 seemed to be a little long in the back, and excuse the expression, flat chested. But since they are not a standard color according to the APA/ABA, I guess they are more Traditional in type, so would be AOV in a cooped show, but perfect for TT. I bet they have LOTS of attitude & character
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom