Trying to figure out what is wrong with these ducklings!

That is so sad. Volunteer to take them off their hands and get them fixed up and find them good homes.
I'd even go as far as telling them you'll contact the local paper or news network because you have a picture.pictures..
If they say they wouldn't voluntarily give them up. They will not want the bad taste this is going to leave in people's mouths.

What was in their food?
I will try to do that and see what happens! I was really upset over this situation because this isn’t fair to them! We actually just called them and the manager took it as a joke! She said that it’s normal for them to look like that and laughed when we said something. They said they are growing their pin or pen feathers in (I couldn’t understand what she was saying) and that they just got a bath and when we told her that, that wasn’t true because we actually touched one she got all mad because that’s against their policy. She told us to just look it up and even when we told them that the brooder is still overcrowded she said that she’ll let them know and laughed.

W

We called and the manager took it as if it was a joke!
Wow, that is terrible. You need to go over her head. She has a boss, too. District manager, most likely. Do you have social media? Post the picture, the store location and mention how the manager wasn't helpful and laughed at your concerns on their Facebook page or Twitter feed, etc. They will take action because they don't want to get bad PR.

Wow, that is terrible. You need to go over her head. She has a boss, too. District manager, most likely. Do you have social media? Post the picture, the store location and mention how the manager wasn't helpful and laughed at your concerns on their Facebook page or Twitter feed, etc. They will take action because they don't want to get bad PR.
I was thinking of putting it on their Facebook page but I was hoping they would have at least cared when we called!

I was thinking of putting it on their Facebook page but I was hoping they would have at least cared when we called!
We all would hope so, but since the manager is not taking it seriously, you need to put it on social media. It's sad that we have to take those kinds of actions to get companies to do things, but those ducklings need care.

Back
Top Bottom