Unofficial Chicken Show! All Chickens Welcome (Any age, any breed, etc.)! (Ends September 30)

20200815_223056.jpg

This is Hurricane the white crested black polish hen. She is a year old

Name: Nugget
A little about Nugget:
Nugget is my first Bantam and I love him. He loves to chase my 1 moth old ducklings around our place. He is getting protective over some of my siblings Bantam pullets and will sound off (it’s the cutest thing). Come Wednesday he will be shown for the first time and I’m hoping he will do well.
2D5962B8-CBFA-4B26-B6C1-E0ACBAEAA141.jpeg

Thanks for all the entries, there were some fantastic looking chickens! After much consideration, I have chosen a winner, a runner-up, and an honorable mention

Honorable Mention: @Stino12 's Nan!

Runner-Up: @Butterscotchbitesfinger 's Savannah!

WINNER: @Chicalina 's Cuckoo Polish hen!

The winner, @Chicalina , will get a fully colored and shaded drawing of their chicken done by me, unless they do not respond within 5 days OR if they choose to give their reward to the runner-up. If the winner does not get the drawing, then the runner-up will, and if neither the winner nor the runner-up gets the drawing, then it is given to the honorable mention. I will draw the picture of the recipient's chicken within 5 days of announcing this.

Thank you all for participating in my contest! I hope to see you at my next contest, which will be posted on BYC at a future date.

Back
Top Bottom