Using brand name: Optimum Vitamin B-Complex for pekin ducklings

Aroooooo

Hatching
Jun 25, 2023
I have provided the nutritional facts about this certain brand, I was wondering if I could use it for a duckling, and if so, how to properly dose it, as in cutting the pills or something like that. Please help, one of my ducks seems to have niacin deficiency, so I want to get that sorted before it gets worse. I am thinking about giving it to him by dissolving in water. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image_2023-06-25_174511209.png
    image_2023-06-25_174511209.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I have provided the nutritional facts about this certain brand, I was wondering if I could use it for a duckling, and if so, how to properly dose it, as in cutting the pills or something like that. Please help, one of my ducks seems to have niacin deficiency, so I want to get that sorted before it gets worse. I am thinking about giving it to him by dissolving in water. Thoughts?
:welcome

We have a duck with niacin deficiency and We use the high b complex injectable. It’s sold at tractor supply. It’s injectable for large cattle, but We extract the liquid and either give it to her orally, squirt it on to 2 tablespoons of treats for her to eat, or add it to a small amount of water so we make sure she gets all of it. We usually give me 2ml in the morning and like 5ml at night
IMG_1973.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom