USPS lost my eggs

So quick little update!
I do have some growth on the lost eggs! All though two eggs have no growth out of the six and 3 have either detached air sacs or huge side air sacs! One is perfectly fine so far! I’ll post pictures of the candleing and hatch!
So here’s the first picture of the perfectly fine egg and a side air sac with small growth.
I don't think you have anything...... it's been 5 days now and that's the 'growth'?

So quick little update!
I do have some growth on the lost eggs! All though two eggs have no growth out of the six and 3 have either detached air sacs or huge side air sacs! One is perfectly fine so far! I’ll post pictures of the candleing and hatch!
So here’s the first picture of the perfectly fine egg and a side air sac with small growth.

Lookin good! :clap

Oooh, these are supposed to be one of the breeds that went into creating the Barnevelder, currently my most favored chicken. Those Croad Langshans are very cool looking chickens. I like them! Good luck with the hatch.
I didn’t know that! How cool!! I’ve never owned them before so I’m super excited to see how they turn out!

This is the color of the Croad Langshans eggs. I left the one with no development in just to see if it has any growth for tomorrow (day 7) if it doesn’t I’ll be pulling it along with any quitters that I might have (since some have weird air sacs not sure what it will do to development)
I’ll post updated pictures when I candle them tomorrow

Attachments

• 12642078-731D-4BAF-9D3E-6CF4BD6601C2.jpeg
    12642078-731D-4BAF-9D3E-6CF4BD6601C2.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 13
I think that’s the one that didn’t have any development when I first candled if there’s still nothing by tomorrow I’m going to pull it. :(
Oops sorry I thought you replied to the picture of all the eggs not the candling pictures lmao!! Yeah I’m worried about that one too. They all have weird things going on so I’m hoping at least a couple hatch then I’ll be happy!

Back
Top Bottom