Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
Yeah... still sucks to be them though. And for no good reason. Profiling based on age, race, etc... and name they were born with is just as bad as (or worse than) all of the crap they get pinned on them. Especially since they are paying for wrongs that people with a bunch of different names did. No justification in the world makes that legit. It really bullies a bunch of nice people. "most are named Karen" is actually totally untrue.

I just saw these in the "related searches" thingy:
Are white eggs bleached? (what?!)
Are all roosters male? (umm)
Are white eggs bad for you? (who raised you?)
Do male chickens lay as many eggs as females? (words don't even)
Why do we not eat male chickens?
(we do!)
Do chickens get depressed when you take their eggs? (do you when you flush your turds?)
Is the inside of an egg an embryo? (excuse me for one moment)

AND THE VERY BEST:
Do chickens feel pain when you chop their heads off?
:th
Where do you find this 'related searches thingy'? I must explore it for myself! I need a good laugh.

Yeah... still sucks to be them though. And for no good reason. Profiling based on age, race, etc... and name they were born with is just as bad as (or worse than) all of the crap they get pinned on them. Especially since they are paying for wrongs that people with a bunch of different names did. No justification in the world makes that legit. It really bullies a bunch of nice people. "most are named Karen" is actually totally untrue.
You have to earn a Karen title. If your name is just Karen, you generally don’t get the treatment. If you do something deserving of being a ‘Karen’, like not wearing a mask during a global pandemic, you get called that by society. I know it stinks, and now that I think about it, we could just call them something else, like Martha, but it would be the same. Our current society needs something to call these people making our lives difficult, so we chose a name which seemed to have the highest amount of people acting that way. It’s just because Karen was a really popular name a while ago, so a lot of people have it. Most of them are named Karen, just because in the demographic of people most likely to become a ‘Karen’ that name is very popular.

Where do you find this 'related searches thingy'? I must explore it for myself! I need a good laugh.
Don't know about others but I do this; type something (even 'are chickens')into the search bar, and then scroll down to the drop down arrows.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-212919.png
    Screenshot_20200714-212919.png
    693.5 KB · Views: 12

Back
Top Bottom