Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
Any time I hear someone make a comment about blondies I think of my cousin.
Who happens to be a true blondie.

She was driving home on the interstate and called her mom frantically crying because she couldn't find her car keys.

.... She was driving...
I used my cell phone flashlight to look for my cellphone the other day... I'm usually a pretty smart blonde... but there are days....

Thanks for revitalizing the thread @Pretty Birds - this is such a cool topic.

I happened to think about this today:
I know my birds too well. I often try to explain their antics to my family and end up having to compare their behavior to humans. I tried to explain the vocalizations our rescue hen was making to the duck, and I ended up saying to my husband - "she was essentially like a person mumbling under their breath because they don't like that other person"

The other day my sister and I were at an auction and a young lady came in and asked what that huge bird in the cage was her friend told her it was a turkey and she was like "Wow, so that's what they look like with feathers on"
Later that same night someone brought in some chicks in a box and I was looking it the box to see what was in it, My sister jokingly said "You know there's an easier way of telling what's in there" She then placed her ear on the box and pretended to tap it and said "Yep there are baby chickens in there" I giggled at her joke and walked away and the poor lady walked over at put her ear to the box and tapped on it! My sister busted a gut and the lady walked away blushing.

Back
Top Bottom