What’s your favorite chicken Breed?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m not gonna Awnser

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Sounds like you would enjoy silkies. They are small,generally sweet & nice and not good flyers. Kids love them. Adults especially love them because they frequently go "broody," which means they will sit on their eggs and hatch them - providing you have a rooster who will fertilize the eggs.

Please check out the "silkie thread". They come in many different colors and also a variety called "showgirls" which have either a totally naked neck(no feathers) or a small bowtie of feathers usually about midpoint on the bare neck.

Sounds like you would enjoy silkies. They are small,generally sweet & nice and not good flyers. Kids love them. Adults especially love them because they frequently go "broody," which means they will sit on their eggs and hatch them - providing you have a rooster who will fertilize the eggs.

Please check out the "silkie thread". They come in many different colors and also a variety called "showgirls" which have either a totally naked neck(no feathers) or a small bowtie of feathers usually about midpoint on the bare neck.
Is it a breed of siilkies without the poor phone stuff and normal feathers

I have bantam polish, they are very cute and small but fly.

The sweetest breed I have is Delaware and Red sex link, they practically act like dogs and love to be pet and held.

Anything that's bantam is cute and small, but some can fly. You can clip the flight feathers so they can't fly.

Back
Top Bottom