What breed are my 6 week old chicks ( Rhode island red, new Hampshire or other ??

Chickmamaa209

In the Brooder
Oct 14, 2019
California
Only Wondering about the red and yellow chicks in the picture the other ones are most likely Easter eggers ( was told Americaunas but doubt it ) but I was told the yellow one is a new hamshire but shes looking a little too yellow or will she become more red as the time goes by. The red one I was told it was a Rhode island red and I believe it because well look at her . But maybe the red one is a new hamshire and the yellow one something else ? By the way I took this photo about 2 weeks ago and she's still very much yellow I'll post a recent photo later

Screenshot_20191127-052919.png

Aaah. I thought we were still talking chicks in down, a week old or so. LOL

Ok... I see what your talking about.
The darker red, looks like a RIR at this point. The lighter... maybe a NH. I do see two EE, the dark brown/black ones. I also see two possible lavender ameraucana.

Aaah. I thought we were still talking chicks in down, a week old or so. LOL

Ok... I see what your talking about.
The darker red, looks like a RIR at this point. The lighter... maybe a NH. I do see two EE, the dark brown/black ones. I also see two possible lavender ameraucana.

Yes the white ones are actually my favorite they are so pretty I took this picture 2 weeks ago I'll post recent picture when I let them out of there coop in a little bit but they do look a lot different then the black ones

Back
Top Bottom