What did you do in the garden today?

I considered those tea light terracotta planter heaters at one point.
I saw the terracotta heater with a crisco candle. There's a video where they stack multiple pots into a cone shape and it reaches 200F on three outer surface of the lowest (largest) pot. The crisco candle can last weeks supposedly. There a risk involved of course with an open flame and oil...

I considered those tea light terracotta planter heaters at one point.

I saw the terracotta heater with a crisco candle. There's a video where they stack multiple pots into a cone shape and it reaches 200F on three outer surface of the lowest (largest) pot. The crisco candle can last weeks supposedly. There a risk involved of course with an open flame and oil...
Has anyone done these?

I finished sorting all seeds by weeks-to-last-frost-date and decluttered the office of mostly empty boxes. Then I found MORE seeds! ... so will sort more tomorrow...LOL... I really thought I needed to order a few more seeds but now that I have most organized in one place I realized NO more are needed, I will just "make do"...LOL. There is probably enough for the next 5 years (or 3 years if I do my plant sale each year).

I have been setting lettuce/greens on porch to harden off before they go into the cold-at-nite greenhouse next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom