What did you do in the garden today?

I found a cheap plastic two-foot fence at Lowes for my small beds..........It keeps my chickens out, and its easy to work over it. I think these 3 okras are from Bakers Creek, the 7-inch-long type. I stuck my extra rooted sweet potatoes next to them. It will keep my chickens happy.

DSCN0272.JPG

Last edited:
I kept hearing tons of good things about aerogardens so i got one for kiddo and one for me. I am so confused for some reason. Harvest xl is what we both have.

Apparently the seed starting kit doesnt fit it. Big bummer!
i need to find a way to make it happen. That was my hope for getting one - starting seeds better.

The lights keep turning off too. It seems they stay on for 15 hrs then turn off. Didnt see that in the instructions. I assume they turn back on? I kept thinking the touch button was getting bumped so id just turn it back on, but this time no one was near it for hours so thats impossible.
what cycle do the lights have? 24 hours?

I find im having unnecessary trouble figuring this out. Havent felt good all year, tons of brain fog and have had a sinus infection for a month that wont leave. Blech! I have no idea how weather lady deals with this every day, lol.
I bought 1 for my daughter in law. The lights are set up for a time to be on and off. I think it's to keep them from getting too big. I think the Harvest XL is the one I bought. It's fine for the light to keep going on and off. I would contact Aero garden and request them to send you the right drop ins

Covid in this house 🙁

Spouse has it. It’s like a really bad cold -wiped him out for a few days. But, he works in healthcare and this is his first bout of Covid in the nearly 4 years since Covid began. Looks like I might have it or am getting it…last night test was negative. Today’s test looks like a very very faint positive line. 🙁. Also my first bout of Covid too. Hopefully it’s not too bad.

I bought 1 for my daughter in law. The lights are set up for a time to be on and off. I think it's to keep them from getting too big. I think the Harvest XL is the one I bought. It's fine for the light to keep going on and off. I would contact Aero garden and request them to send you the right drop ins
I contacted them and they dont sell it for this model.
oh well, im testing it with their herb pods and (making lemonade), this way i dont waste my good seeds if i dont like it and also work the bugs out. Metaphorically, i hope 🤞🤞

What? Chronic sinus issues?
Just the way of my world. I don't like them. They're exhausting. They just are.
They're better since starting allergy shots, but days like today, which should have been a lovely winter day, BOOM everyone is burning and the air quality is terrible and my sinus are on FIRE. Worse than that is it messes with my ears, which is a balance/floating sensation, but again just the way my world rolls. :p
I find im having unnecessary trouble figuring this out. Havent felt good all year, tons of brain fog and have had a sinus infection for a month that wont leave. Blech! I have no idea how weather lady deals with this every day, lol.
?

Covid in this house 🙁

Spouse has it. It’s like a really bad cold -wiped him out for a few days. But, he works in healthcare and this is his first bout of Covid in the nearly 4 years since Covid began. Looks like I might have it or am getting it…last night test was negative. Today’s test looks like a very very faint positive line. 🙁. Also my first bout of Covid too. Hopefully it’s not too bad.
I was like that. Negative one day, positive next day..I knew! I was soo weak. First time for me too. Horrible stuff. Still coughing and blowing nose. Was positive A week before Christmas. Felt ..ok.. on Christmas Day. Everyone in the house got it.

What? Chronic sinus issues?
Just the way of my world. I don't like them. They're exhausting. They just are.
They're better since starting allergy shots, but days like today, which should have been a lovely winter day, BOOM everyone is burning and the air quality is terrible and my sinus are on FIRE. Worse than that is it messes with my ears, which is a balance/floating sensation, but again just the way my world rolls. :p

?
Yup, sinuses. Ive had issues for quite some time, along with the vertigo and ear pain, but it just gets worse every year.

Back
Top Bottom