What hatcheries sell silkies and other bantams? +Best bantam breeds

Feb 17, 2021
Somewhere down in Texas
I have 2 silkies, and i love them! I will be moving my chickens to more land in June, and will be getting more chicks from McMurray Hatchery. All of their silkies are always sold out, and i was wonder what other good hatcheries sell silkies. I'm interested in possibly starting a bantam flock later this year, and would be open to suggestions on bantam breeds as well. My top breeds right now are silkies and sebrights, and possibly seramas. Thanks for responses in advance

I have 2 silkies, and i love them! I will be moving my chickens to more land in June, and will be getting more chicks from McMurray Hatchery. All of their silkies are always sold out, and i was wonder what other good hatcheries sell silkies. I'm interested in possibly starting a bantam flock later this year, and would be open to suggestions on bantam breeds as well. My top breeds right now are silkies and sebrights, and possibly seramas. Thanks for responses in advance
Check out IdealPoultry.com ~> I just ordered from them Today; I’ve got #7 Silkies coming; they have all kinds of colors too!! I’m so excited. I saw that they had Sebrights available as well. Their next hatch date is September 1st. Let me know how it goes; Good Luck 👍🏼!!!

Check out IdealPoultry.com ~> I just ordered from them Today; I’ve got #7 Silkies coming; they have all kinds of colors too!! I’m so excited. I saw that they had Sebrights available as well. Their next hatch date is September 1st. Let me know how it goes; Good Luck 👍🏼!!!
I have not updated this thread in a while, but I actually got 10 bantams from Ideal about 2 months ago! I’ll try to post pictures soon!

Hope all of yours arrive healthy! Good luck to you. :)

Back
Top Bottom