What IF..... weigh in folks

Quote:
woot.gif

I wish! We would have a BLAST! *you cant eat my piggies though.... i know how you are...*
tongue.png

We would have a blast, and I would NEVER eat Hammie or Olivia, I think they are darling! Not in 100 million years.

*sigh* I wish we all lived closer...
hit.gif

I know...
sad.png
I bet there would never be a dull moment, that's for sure! Maybe we should start saving $$$ for a BYC commune... Or at least an annual BYC Chicken Stock or something.

Quote:
Lord no, who wants to stay in a hotel? Everyone bring a tent, I'm sure someone has a pasture we can hold up in for a few days.

Let me see...

We'll have anywhere between 200 and 40000 members show up... There are 43,560 square feet in one acre... Each person should have at least 20 square feet...

43560 (Square feet in an acre) / 400000 (Number of members x how much square feet we'll need) = 0.11... something. I had a brain fart.

Although, something tells me I did something wrong... I have 3 acres outside my house, and I just can't see 20K people there.

Cooking them is not a good idea, you'll spred the virus! Where in the world do you guys get your zombie training;) See, I would be a great leader, leading my people and chickens to greener pastures. I with my world knowlage can prevent our mini city breaking out in ebola when we need to keep our eyes out for zombies,just like in any other animal population,once it expands too much something kills them off.... When getting people aware of our chicken petition in town I realised that it would be so easy to spred a virus even in a normal tow, imagine Toronto and such!When will this virus strick.......when the goverment plants it......... Movies teach us wonderful things like "that could so happen"
smile.png

DH ad I have already made a pact that if the SHTF and you want to be part of this group you HAVE to be useful. No pansies. No whining. You have to be able to contribute to the whole. So out of all the people I know personally................ guess it is just me and him.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom