What young adults think is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if they are praying, but they probably recognize Tebow for what he is. An example to be followed. A real, true, honest to goodness role model. Far better, Tim Tebow than any number of other sports idols or movie celebrities.
Question is, why would someone hold contempt for such an upstanding young man? I.E. mocking, as opposed to emulating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the article about students blocking a hallway? Probably happens, everyday, in thousands of schools across the land. Ten girls in a gab session. General milling, between classes. No one gets suspended. So let's see if we can follow the bouncing ball.

Boys emulating an up and coming QB, who's personal story is a diamond, amongst a world of gangster thuggery mentality.

Tim Tebow's story is out there for all to see, if you are willing, and it all comes down to one thing. His dedication to Christ.

So, no, leaving religion out of a thread about Tim Tebow, is like leaving mass murder out of a thread about Stalin.

Well, the topic itself was a thinly-veiled attempt to discuss kids praying in school and getting in trouble -- though the story it references doesn't seem to be about prayer so much as it's about the latest stunt-fad that caused a disruption in a school hallway.

hmm.png

See, I never would have gotten that from the thread Aqua...because that line of logic wouldn't...make sense.

I just watched and listened to an interview of one of the students, on ESPN...He said that they did it, for 30 seconds, once a day, for three days in a row. Some real obstruction going on, there. He also said that it was done to honor Tim Tebow, who these young athletes recognize as an excellent role model and a great leader.

Methinks, we have some kneejerk PC going on, amongst the school administration.

Tim Tebow has showed his faith since college football(or before).
He would put Bible verse on his eye black tape.
Now that he has "led" the Denver Broncos into a playoff position, all of the " talking heads " on the sports channels have made fun of him.
Unfortunatly, this has led to to others "Doing the Tebow".
I'm not supporting his or any religion with this post, most of the people "Tebowing" are making a farce of what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom