When did hens start keeping people?

I do not know why we should throw off the shackles.
I don't complain to bad, 6 year old and he's taken care of them and still producing good offspring. nice thing is he gets all the complaints instead of me lol

i know but if we throw off these shackles, what is the worst that can happen?

I do not know why we should throw off the shackles.

i know but if we throw off these shackles, what is the worst that can happen?
he's already figured out where I sleep and they have tried getting in the house cause they know the treats come from inside, It would look like armmagedon had hit my house, they'd peck their way in or die trying

he's already figured out where I sleep and they have tried getting in the house cause they know the treats come from inside, It would look like armmagedon had hit my house, they'd peck their way in or die trying
Ok be smart here and blame the cat!! Chicken always think it is his' fault.

try doing that when ya got more snow than sometimes a 4x4 can deal with, I decided on using a growing box covered with chicken wire so they cannot get at the roots just gotta figure out how many boxes I need to do of grains plus some veggies they seem to like in buckets , but that makes the guest bedroom none usable too, just change out the boxes and put em back under the light, to grow some more
Been thinkin' 'bout doing the same thing! For now, I've got one of those three-tier toy racks, the ones with different sized bins in them. I just need to figure out how to get the bins stabilized when they're flat. The original design has the bins at a slant, supposedly so the children can put things away easily, but I dunno. My kids always used that slant to pull the toys OUT faster. They never did master the knack of getting everything back in ...

Back
Top Bottom