Who’s your sweetheart?

He was the only chick that we had at the time -- he hatched in... June, I think, under the broody puff known as Najika. He was all alone, so he got a lot of one-on-one live and cuddles.
And then there was the imprinting. I helped him out of the egg -- not that it was required, but I worried nevertheless -- and was the first thing he laid eyes on.
Good thing that he didn't imprint on the dishtowel that he was laying on.
Him sorry I’ve never hatched any but I’m sure it’s very special

Minnie Mouse, my brown red d'uccle... the pic is her at 4 weeks old last week.. even sweeter this week! Flew straight from the run to my shoulder today!! 🥰😍🥰 I love her so much!!

Attachments

• 20200522_184225.jpg
    20200522_184225.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 6
Him sorry I’ve never hatched any but I’m sure it’s very special
The little pronoun mix-up is fine -- guineas are a pain to tell, anyway!
He's very friendly... he once jumped up onto my mother's head when he was a fledgling! Follows me around, I can pet him like nothing, he'll perch on my arm and sit on my lap for cuddles... he's like a little dog, or something. Completely fine with being touched and petted.
Very special, indeed....

Minnie Mouse, my brown red d'uccle... the pic is her at 4 weeks old last week.. even sweeter this week! Flew straight from the run to my shoulder today!! 🥰😍🥰 I love her so much!!
Ooh, she's so cute! I love the feather-footed breeds -- they look like they're wearing huge slippers.
Such a cute little chick!

Ooh, she's so cute! I love the feather-footed breeds -- they look like they're wearing huge slippers.
Such a cute little chick!
Thank you!! I have a mille fleur that I have a hunch is a Male, so I went to the pet store to get another one!! This time I *think* it's a female mille fleur. Also have a white that is just as sweet.. but this one, I just attached to so fast!

Guess it would be Cuddlebug, aptly named. When she was little we'd pick her up and carry her around in one hand like this:

View attachment 2165727

She's 2 now and still likes to play "airplane," even though she barely fits in my hand anymore. I lift her over my head and go zoom zoom!
What breed is she?? Adorable!!

Back
Top Bottom