Who preordered an iPhone 5 ?

An American friend of mine has been an iPhone fan for several years and had the latest 4S or something. Today he called to say that he has bought a Samsung Galaxy S III He was ecstatic about it, telling me how much better than the IPhone it is . Eventually, I had to tell him that I had to get on with something else and suggested that he looked at all the free Apps. that were available.

Check it out before buying the iPhone5.
the SIII is a really good phone and is an android phone

its the direct rival to apple

infact it hit off so well that apple managed to get a ban by the courts on it in many countries

something to do with Samsung coping apple design

My wife was considering the new I-Phone but changed her mind and bought the Galaxy SIII just several days ago. It is a great gadget and certainly competitive with the Apple BUT the battery life really stinks. I understand that there is a larger battery but it will make the phone much thicker.

My wife was considering the new I-Phone but changed her mind and bought the Galaxy SIII just several days ago. It is a great gadget and certainly competitive with the Apple BUT the battery life really stinks. I understand that there is a larger battery but it will make the phone much thicker.

I have no personal experience with the iPhone but the Galaxy SIII battery life could certainly be longer. On the other hand, you can easily gain access to it and carry a spare. I understand that the iPhone battery and SD card are inaccessible except to technicians.

Another advantage of the Galaxy SIII is that many useful Apps. are free to download.

Iphone battery is bad. 10 hours and your battery is dead and in need of a charge. IOS6 is the newest update and is so tough on battery life.

Last edited:
Iphone battery is bad. 10 hours and your battery is dead and in need of a charge. IOS6 is the newest update and is so tough on battery life.

So the SIII isn't so bad after all.

Battery life depends on usage, of course. I don't have a problem with my SIII for normal 'phone use but internet connections cut it down to a few hours per charge. Still, laptops are much the same so I don't grumble.

Back
Top Bottom