who rides dressage

gaited horse

Merry Christmas!
11 Years
Aug 14, 2008
Fernley, NV
i want to chat with more guys that ride dressage to prove to my mom that not only guys that don't like girls ride dressage

Last edited:
My first boyfriend was a pony clubber like me who was an excellent dressage rider!! And he was a pretty great first boyfriend too
smile.png

do you ride dressage i need some help getting started when i start showing for someone like show clothes and that kind of stuff

Tell your Mom to watch the Equestrian events on the Olympics. There are lots of guys riding and most, if not all of them "like girls"!I used to ride Dressage when I was in school (required for Horsemanship courses) and I knew several guys who joined to get close to all the cute girls!

I haven't showed since I was a teenager, but in my day, guys who knew how to ride had more attention from the girls than they knew what to do with! I can't imagine it is any different now!
...Especially attractive to me were the guys who did show the more "subtle" disciplines, like dressage. Boys who want to ramrod around like idiot cowboys are a dime a dozen - ones who really want to ride with class and style are much rarer.
You go for it!
wink.png

Gaited horse: You need to try and find a good dressage coach. You may have a pony club in your area, and they are a GREAT resource for trainers. In fact, I would reccomend joining yourself if you can. Dressage is a wonderful discipline and any kind of horse can do it
smile.png
I would google Pony Club and do a little searching to find some clubs in your area. Good luck!

Quote:
I don't think i'd describe my husband, his family, or anyone in our community for that matter an 'idiot'.

Back
Top Bottom