WolfQuest

Cool! I'll give you the link to it in JUST a sec!
wink.png

Haha it just so happens I've recently played this game because someone showed it to me. And now I saw this thread and was like, "Oh look, someone else has played WolfQuest before."
tongue.png

Ugh I hate going to the site for the last part of the game, where you have to go on the journey and bring your pups and protect them from predators on the way there.
barnie.gif
The hawks and bears are the worst!

Hey!! I want to play a multiplayer game. I'm going to call it
BYC ONLY

!! Ok??? anyone from BYC join me! btw, i can't haven't really figured out how to chat yet. this will be the first wolfquest game that I have played in multiplayer. so you will have to bear with me a bit.​

Quote:
!! Ok??? anyone from BYC join me! btw, i can't haven't really figured out how to chat yet. this will be the first wolfquest game that I have played in multiplayer. so you will have to bear with me a bit.

can we do another one next weekend?

Quote:
!! Ok??? anyone from BYC join me! btw, i can't haven't really figured out how to chat yet. this will be the first wolfquest game that I have played in multiplayer. so you will have to bear with me a bit.

can we do another one next weekend?

i don't know. i just started school, so weekends are sketchy i don't know if i'll be doing homework all weekend. my dad made me stop and do homework that i forgot about. so i don't even know if i will have a spare second next weekend.

anyone want to play now????? i'll start another one.....

Last edited:
Quote:
did an administrator verify your forum account on WolfQuest?

What are you taking about?

go to "community" on the WolfQuest page, register, and then an administrator has to accept your account.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom