Would LOVE to see everyones runner pictures

Why do runners always make me laugh? Even in still photos, I'm laughing at the silly things
lau.gif

I have only 2 runners, a F&W duck and a blue (I think) drake. I originally bought 3, a pair of F&W and the blue drake, but sadly the F&W drake disappeared
sad.png

DSC00066.jpg

So many GORGEOUS pics...

TLWR Some of your shots are simpl ytoo cute for words. The little one captured while diving is so cute!- as is the sweet little face on shot.

Quote:
His mother was a Buff Orpington cross Runner- and his father was a Harlequin with a dose of blue in the genetics. I was interested to see the result from a pairing of adults both carrying blue. He has turned out nicer in colour to what I expected. He does appear to look very much like a saxony in colour- but genetically is not. I am thinking of continuing with him- but have to chose the right female.

Quote:
I bought my harlequins from Metzer Farms, which has a website and will ship just about anywhere. Nice quality birds too, imo. You can also order harlequins from Holderread in OR. They too have a website and ship. Both produce their own stock and don't drop ship, as far as I am aware.

Quote:
I have 4 that i bought from a local breeder in FL, they are in the US, but as you can see not very common..but on this site a lot of people either have a few a lot or are very interested...so i dont know why they arent common...beats me!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom