Your TSC?

CayugaJana

Free Ranging
Sep 2, 2017
Anytime I go into my TSC they always ask me if I want my items bagged. Whether I have 2 or 20 items. Another gal at the store just starts shoving all the stuff back into my cart without bagging it. I live in the Midwest so it’s not like I live in California where I know they have different procedures for plastic bags. Do you know why they do this? Does your TSC do this? @SueT have you had the same experience when you go there? I find it bizarre.:confused:

Last edited:
I've never bought anything there that would actually fit in a bag!
I know right?! I normally buy large bags and a series of treats, scoops, shots etc. Today I bought two large feed scoops, a bag of treats, a bovine vaccine, two calf bottles, two over the fence water feeders, and two 50 pound bags of feed. And the lady started throwing everything back into my cart once she rang it up. She gave me the stink eye when I asked her if she could put them in plastic bags for me. But then I thought maybe it was a tractor supply policy and I was just missing something?

Huh! I was wondering if it was just my TSC! They always ask if I want it bagged if I have smaller items that would fit in one. No other store ever asks if I want something bagged or not, they just immediately start bagging everything. Interesting that this is all TSCs!

I will need to pay attention next time. Here we have a plastic bag ban and tax, so it's common for people to either bring their own bags or to skip the bag all together, however while TSC is in the same area, it is outside of the bag ban district.

The TSC I go to in south WY asks me every time. Never thought to ask them why they do that...maybe it's a cost-saving measure (saves cost to them)?

Back
Top Bottom