San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Knock Kneed Hen, No worries. I will respond to any variation.
big_smile.png

Oh, okay. I have never seen that thread. Those are not Naked Necks but NAKED chickens.
ep.gif
OMG! I am sure my family would really think I am insane if I had to put clothes on my chicken.
gig.gif

Yeah, they are just not doing it for me.

Nancy

Quote:

Aww, man!! Now I'm going to have to rack my brain for something cool to bring to the meet up!!
I don't have any guard ducks, I don't have chicks or eggs, I don't have any plants that I've raised, I've gotten rid of all my nursery pots....hmm time to be creative! I'll think while I finish up my new chickpartments tomorrow. I've got the floor and 3 walls up, just need the face, and the roof. I'll post "finished" pics once its all done.

Oh the peer pressure! I might have limes/lemons/kumquats?, mint & cilantro, and some jade cuttings. No eggs. No chickens. One cutie dog - but he's coming back home with me, so don't even think about it!
wee.gif

Oh I was thinking of what a mess I make of my clothes while I am cooking a lot of stuff but............... I am joking. I am a very experienced seamstress and just need to make the time to sew up aprons. You know how the project list just grows and grows. Because my roosters favorite hen is a docile olive egger her feathers are getting warn down so she could use an apron but instead I put the roost bachelor pad .

Back
Top Bottom