San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I'll save you some eggs from my Bresse/Broiler girl - she's round and about 6 pounds, she laid 4 eggs a week during dec/january and 6/7 a week all last year. The babies up above are out of her. Rooster is a blue laced Spitzhauben.
I'll mark the fresh ones, but I'll save the older ones for you too. Those two I hatched out were on the counter for 3 weeks
th.gif

I'll save you some eggs from my Bresse/Broiler girl - she's round and about 6 pounds, she laid 4 eggs a week during dec/january and 6/7 a week all last year. The babies up above are out of her. Rooster is a blue laced Spitzhauben.
I'll mark the fresh ones, but I'll save the older ones for you too. Those two I hatched out were on the counter for 3 weeks
th.gif
amazing

if people want to bring summer clothes, jeans, shoes sizes toddler to small adult to the meet up, I will arrange to get them.

every 8 weeks I send a couple of boxes - 18x18x24 to the philippines with supplies. the weights is unrestricted as they go by ship - 6 weeks to get there. if I cant carry on the plane, I will just ship them.

Yes I forgot to add this Oz!!! I will definitely have a box out at the meetup for collection of clothes & shoes :) ill have some stuff for you when you do the egg run.

So do you want just my sfh pures... Or all my coop eggs Lol.

Yes I forgot to add this Oz!!! I will definitely have a box out at the meetup for collection of clothes & shoes
smile.png
ill have some stuff for you when you do the egg run.

So do you want just my sfh pures... Or all my coop eggs Lol.
i will take the sf. if you have the top hats seperate, that would be great. HFR phage and Jill is collecting for me too. I have room for about 36 mixed extras.

OZ I seperated the salmons, but I can collect some duck eggs for you too. Also I think I've got some mixed mutt eggs goin
Cuckoo Roo & NHR Roo are in with
SLW hen, NHR hen, Delaware, welsummer

So if you want some i will set aside

I just saw there is going to be a meet up at Theresa!!! I am so excited! We had a wonderful time last year and won't miss this one for anything. Thank you so much for putting it together and I will make sure to bring Summer clothes for the little kids. See you then!

Back
Top Bottom