San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Guess who is getting npip certified next saturday?
smile.png
dunno, who?

I have a Frizzled Bantam Cochin cockerel I was going to make fun chicks with but decided against that project. He's really fluffy and has a fun personality, calling and singing to the girls every time I feed him, even though he's in a pen by himself. He's not a problem, but I feel bad that he doesn't have any girlfriends. If anyone is interested in him, please PM me--I'm in Vista, and will be driving to Ramona on Friday. Thanks!

I have a Frizzled Bantam Cochin cockerel I was going to make fun chicks with but decided against that project. He's really fluffy and has a fun personality, calling and singing to the girls every time I feed him, even though he's in a pen by himself. He's not a problem, but I feel bad that he doesn't have any girlfriends. If anyone is interested in him, please PM me--I'm in Vista, and will be driving to Ramona on Friday. Thanks!
He is so cute. I would take him in a heart beat if I was allowed to have a rooster. I love my frizzled Cochin pullet. Cutest thing in my coop. Stiff competition too.

Anyone local have cochins?  A friend of mine is looking for a rooster.

Still looking? I have an extra blue LF giant Cochin that I need to sell. He is my backup guy, but I have lots of chicks coming in and need to scale back my numbers. I'll post a pic tomorrow. Asking $20. Too pretty for freezer camp.

Also selling a breeding pair of polish
A trio of bantams
And lots of chicks

Have lots of new babies arriving and need the space

We just received the greatest news of our lives:

The petitions for adoption for both our kids are finalized.

We are now officially parents.

Its still a 6-9 month journey to get them to the USA but its really happening
wee.gif

want to help some needy people and have an adventure? - check out "The Chicken M

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom