September Hatch-A-Long

Frizzles! Oh my Gosh they're so Cute, I've not seen this breed before. (I'm still new to owning chickens got my first chicks this past Feb) Now we have six (2 black sex links,1 RIR, 3 White Leg-horns) and four eggs under my broody (Cream Legbars). I've already started a list of other breeds I wanna add and Frizzles are now on it. Good thing my hubby is in day two of framing the new bigger coop) I'm gonna need it. lol
clap.gif
P.S just noticed both darkbluespace, and Charterchick are in my "neighborhood"

Frizzles! Oh my Gosh they're so Cute, I've not seen this breed before. (I'm still new to owning chickens got my first chicks this past Feb) Now we have six (2 black sex links,1 RIR, 3 White Leg-horns) and four eggs under my broody (Cream Legbars). I've already started a list of other breeds I wanna add and Frizzles are now on it. Good thing my hubby is in day two of framing the new bigger coop) I'm gonna need it. lol :clap   P.S just noticed both darkbluespace, and Charterchick are in my "neighborhood" 

Another one with frizzles on the brain lol

I live near Westport we own a charter boat there but I have a brother who lives in Portland we go there a few times a year :)

Frizzles! Oh my Gosh they're so Cute, I've not seen this breed before. (I'm still new to owning chickens got my first chicks this past Feb) Now we have six (2 black sex links,1 RIR, 3 White Leg-horns) and four eggs under my broody (Cream Legbars). I've already started a list of other breeds I wanna add and Frizzles are now on it. Good thing my hubby is in day two of framing the new bigger coop) I'm gonna need it. lol
clap.gif
P.S just noticed both darkbluespace, and Charterchick are in my "neighborhood"

Frizzled is the type of feathers they have... and I guess there are many different breeds that can have frizzled feathers. It's a recessive trait.
My frizzles are Seramas... miniature chickens
smile.png

I wonder when my 7 week olds will start laying... they are really pretty birds! All different colors!

Cream Puff:

How's the lockdown going? Any peeping or pips yet?

- - -

Well, so far the only bona fide pullets I have are the three CQ's...all the other CQ eggs hatched out boys, 1 Welsummer boy, one undetermined OE (black chick with feathered legs and gold wings...really cool looking)

1 Welsummer pipped this morning and the other 6 eggs just hanging out inert.

Cream Puff:

How's the lockdown going? Any peeping or pips yet?

- - -

Well, so far the only bona fide pullets I have are the three CQ's...all the other CQ eggs hatched out boys, 1 Welsummer boy, one undetermined OE (black chick with feathered legs and gold wings...really cool looking)

1 Welsummer pipped this morning and the other 6 eggs just hanging out inert.
sad.png
no pips, I thought I heard faint chirping. The temp is good the humidity is steady 65-70 but nothing so far

Back
Top Bottom