āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

The no waste feeder I made is working fantastically. Gonna make more. They're not the prettiest things, but they're free and they work, lol.

So, two of my Falb Fee chicks aren't Falb Fee. One is just regular Pharoah, which is fine. The other, I don't know. I'll have to get a picture. I think it's Fee, for sure, but something else is mixed in there.

Unfortunately that doesn't give me a ton of confidence about these guys not carrying recessive genes that I don't want to be breeding into my other colors, sigh. Still gonna use them, but now I have to be on the lookout for weird things to start popping up, and if they do, then I have to do test breeding to find the carriers to eliminate them from the breeding flock - a lot of work and a big pain.

I've never seen anything like that before. can't wait to see how it looks like when it grows up!

I got in touch with the breeder and he thinks it should be somewhere between a silver and an Italian pansy, similar to this one... :love:fl

1D175772-D6CB-4FAC-A3B8-D6F0CFF7D5ED.jpeg
40D3D76D-6A80-497E-9CC0-099C758CD183.jpeg

So my first egg hatched Tuesday at around noon. The rest of my eggs that hatched were on wensday. Nothing on Thursday. How long should I wait before I decide that I'm not going to get anymore to hatch? Provided I have any that look full at candling that is

Way too many pics at one time for me to answer especially when Iā€™m half-drunk!!!! šŸ˜‚ but looks like thereā€™s still some pearl in ther!!!! šŸ¤£ not too much variety in the feather sexable so if they are black and white they are most likely pearl, if gold Italian, and if brown pharaoh, if red Egyptian....I may have left out some (cuz Iā€™m half drunk) but if so post pics (a few at a time) and I will be glad to help!!!! šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom