2015 New York Chickenstock

So I think the documents on are updated and current now, but if I missed anyone give me a shout and I'll add you to them. In other news, I now will have a nice cock for my cemani flock, so, provided they take up laying again soon, I might even have started birds for Chickenstock along with the eggs, woo!

Hello everyone been extremely busy with the new business, school, work and arranging things for chickenstock. We now carry NY OFA certified organic feed and Fertilizer plus we just signed on to be a Blue Diamond retailer, Iams and Eukanuba, and Hills Science diet. so been working hard to get this business off the ground.

Lady Hawk my husband so loves Pheasants I hear it all the time he wants some and they are pretty.

Quail who was I supposed to get some quail from?

My birds are laying pretty good and I am really trying to hatch to get my flock back up. I did hatch 2 more ducks so will have a whopping 5 ducks out there eventually.

Chickenstock is less than a month away can't wait.

I apologize... I still do not understand how some of the site works. As pertaining to the ChickenStock, I did not know that there was a list of items available, hatching schedules and opportunities to request chicks.

Thank you for your patience and understanding bakingintherain, Nuttyfrom6kids,Metella and Purpletie3.

i live in Rome... I don't know where you live...:) I just have been thinking my husband who build my coop over the weekend would think these birds are so cool. He doesn't know it yet but I already have chicken math... I have 9 chicks and ROOM FOR 26.
celebrate.gif

Got in - unpacked just what I had to and passed out !

Thanks Nutty !

Day was a ton of fun - LOVED all of you ! and the dogs and horses ..... came home with more than I planned .... Spitzhn hen was held out for DH inspection .... he rolled eyes and then I caught him petting her on the chest. Un Hum ... good for me ! :)

I'm so thrilled with my plants .....boskilli - now I have a ton of work to do today !

Already looking forward to next year .....

Love the name Houdini!

I had a barred rock named Houdini who escaped from everything and scared me half to death by ruining my biosecurity. I rescued her and her sister off the side of the road on a rainy night, brought them home, put them in an uncompleted coop I was working on just to keep them from my other birds for the night, and she and her sister escaped. They still hadn't come into contact with my other birds though since mine were in a run, so I snagged them and put them in their own pen, which Houdini promptly escaped from, then broke into my birds' run and I found her fighting with one of my hens. Thank goodness they were healthy, besides being very underweight.

ohhhhh and in case you thought shoving 2 broodies in a cat carrier and driving them around the back roads of ny and vt for 6 1/2 hours would break them you would be wrong lol, got them settled in their own spaces last night then offered them each a couple eggs from the fridge today, they both chooked shoved the eggs under their bums and sat happily lol, already in love with these girls. "broody twin" has been renamed Lady Lola she is such a doll, and i love love love MJ!
Thank you LUV

Back
Top Bottom