Both are growing quick!

The buffs feet are better than they first we're and is walking well.

I'm giving a guess I've a male and female but the brown can still be female.

I hope I get a buff gander šŸ˜

IMG_20200328_173558.jpg

IMG_20200328_173601.jpg
IMG_20200328_173533.jpg

So we're on day 3 of incubation. I know too early for candling embryo development. But I noticed my one we doesn't have an air sac? Any reason for this? I only candled to Mark the air sacs so I can make sure they are growin properly. Here is one of them.
IMG_20200329_211719_445.jpg

Would you say 4 Females and 1 male? The 2nd from the front being the male?View attachment 2067647

The bright gosling is a male 100%

The other 4 are pied (they will have brown and white feathers as adults) so it's harder to say but when a brown goose and a white goose produce pied gosling's from my experience they all ended up female but there's still a chance of a male of course. What color are the parents?

I see a great variety in your gosling's!

The gosling behind the male is tufted meaning it will have a fluff of feathers on top of it's head when it's older šŸ˜Š

So we're on day 3 of incubation. I know too early for candling embryo development. But I noticed my one we doesn't have an air sac? Any reason for this? I only candled to Mark the air sacs so I can make sure they are growin properly. Here is one of them. View attachment 2067654

Some eggs have the tiniest air sac and they won't be obvious until later in incubation.

I'm certain you'll see it half way into incubation šŸ˜‰

Some air sacs stay small until the last few days of incubation.

Back
Top Bottom