American Sussex Association

Quote:
Come on over to my farm, you can see Coronation, Speckled, Light, and Silver Sussex!

I have Coronation, Red, and Buff. I sold all my Light Sussex, and still regret it! I also sold the Silver, as they just didn't look good to me.... they need ALOT of work and I wasn't willing to work on them.

That's GOOD for a long time I thought I was on my on
lol.png

If anyone would like the web link for the American Sussex Association forum Please send me a PM and I'll give it to you.

Last edited:
To the members that their emails are WRONG..........

November 13, 2011
Dear ASA Members,
Over the last year we have grown to over 100 members strong when we started the Association we made it Free just to see if anyone would be interested, well we have out grown our FREE website and now we need to upgrade to keep up with our growing family so starting 11-14-2011 there will now be a Membership Fee you will have two (2) options, First option is a $10.00 Family Membership, and Option (2) is a $15.00 Family/Business Membership so Please visit http://americansussexbreeders.webs.com to see which option will work for you. To Renew your membership you will need to fill out the Membership form again with all the updates.
Starting January 2, 2012 we will start removing the Names of Members that did not renew their Memberships from the website.

Thanks for your Renewal and Supporting the American Sussex Association.

Steve Whitaker / President / 580-677-9075
American Sussex Association

Looks like you could be right, but then again I held back a Silver Sussex Roo so I would have a back up......HMMMM guess what? a hen not a Roo. So if it were me I would wait til they started crowing.

Last edited:
So this is where everyone went!
I have been looking for you!
woot.gif

I posted a lot of Sussex lit on the peafowl forum hoping to stir up some discussion
but no takers. Should I post it here instead? I am new to this breed and lots to learn .
I share info, that's my thing. But sharing and learning go best when folks get together to discuss it.
Best,
Karen in Ligonier

Is this a newly reactivated group or ? I will go check out the web site too. I was reading about the standard (and looking in my Standard of Perfection) and looking at photos on another thread last night. Would like to add SS to my show birds.

Back
Top Bottom